Nethermetal Galactic Empire Nethermetal Galactic Empire

Very unique sound. I think it'd fit perfectly in a movie or game. The distortion is a bit rough at parts, but that is just my opinion.

All in all, a great song!

Lich responds:

Most of the rhythmic stretches have some saturation on, maybe abit too much haha. Cheers for the response

Losing A Draw Losing A Draw

Very soothing, atmospheric, and sad. A greatly made song.

I especially love the guitar and other stringed instruments. They add the western feel that makes this song great.

Only downfalls of this song is the abrupt ending and it's shortness, and both are pretty excusable!

~Rad

FinaLee responds:

Both are valid criticisms! I've already got some great ideas on where to expand upon for the next track! Thanks!

Breaking Point Breaking Point

I love it, sounds just like the songs they have in those bada$$ trailers. The intro gets you hooked, and the rest of it is a ride into an epic trance. There's not anything bad I can think of to say about this.

Great job!

Goran1990 responds:

Thanks!

I am actually a working for trailer company based in England so that's why some of my work sounds like trailer music :)

Garden Adventure Garden Adventure

Yeah, as you said, the mixing needs work. The main melody is also kind of loud and repetitive in the intro. It'd probably go great with a video game (platformer or arcade type). All in all a good song that needs some work. Lots of great ideas in there. Keep it up!

Ectisity responds:

Thx for the nice review. Sry, took me a while to respond XD. Yea i agree with most of what you said :).
Thx for reviewing ;).

Nothing Special Nothing Special

Hey, nice track overall. It's got a few parts where the timing and rhythm isn't exactly the best. Other than that, it is a pretty cool song :D

Keep it up!

cheezz responds:

Thanks Radiationator. Glad you enjoyed it.

Relentless Fate Relentless Fate

Pretty cool idea too it. It feels (to me) like a tribal nightmare song.. Maybe there's a clan of Indians that are being attacked by a swarm of demons :D

You've got potential, man. Keep it up and don't take harmful reviews seriously :)

toby128 responds:

Yeah it does kinda have that evil underlying feel to it. :) With a bunch of tweaking I decided that'd be the best way to go.
The beat I came up with turned out pretty good but then the piece became dependent on a primary beat and the introduction of instruments. I intend to do more messing around to figure out how to transition from a more dominant beat to secondaries to not only increase variety but to extend the duration of the song as well. If you have any resources that you used to learn to make music it'd be immensely appreciated if you could point me in a good direction. (pm) ^_^

Thanks for the review and the advice! :)

Airline - Fair Airline - Fair

A pretty cool piece overall. It needs some work, but it has a lot of great parts to it. I recommend shortening up the first minute or so, remastering the bass instrument, and adding in more melody/higher pitched instruments. It could also benefit from some more/louder drums and different rhythms in that main synth than just split notes. The song needs more diversity, but the idea and feel to it is nice - I think it'd go good in a movie or something where it wouldn't be the main point of focus. Keep it up!

Airline responds:

Yeah, I didn't have much confidence with this piece, but I knew I had to finish something. Thanks for the feedback, and I agree there's a lot I have to work on xD

Magnet Man vs MM1 Wily Stage 1 Magnet Man vs MM1 Wily Stage 1

Great song! It flows very well, and nothing seems out of place. The drums are a little weak, but I can tell you meant for them to be. The synths are chosen well. I can't really find anything bad about this song, so 5 stars!

Keep it up!

Uh Huh Uh Huh

I loved it!

The drums and synths go together very well. It is a bit more repetitive than I prefer, but that is the only downside that I noticed. It would probably go good in a movie or game!

Below The Sunlight Below The Sunlight

I love 2:18 like TheDoor6, and I think it is overall a great song. It is very smooth and flowing. I think you could increase the drum's power a bit, but that is probably because I love DnB and loud drums xD

TastyTeo responds: